Blog/Feature Submissions: If you wish to submit content to The Bold Pursuit (TBP), we strongly recommend that you become familiar with the “voice” and format of our website before submitting your work. TBP focuses on conservative political commentary and features. Please check our Site Standards page for details regarding hate speech, obscenities or irrelevant material before you submit your work to TBP.
When submitting a blog (article) or feature TBP, please send your submission with links, keywords and images attached to: email@example.com. We do not guarantee publication of submissions and may take up to five working days to respond to your request.
Legal and Copyright Notices
Authors submitting content to The Bold Pursuit for publication, agree to the following:
- Authors must inform TBP if the work was previously published or is being considered for publication elsewhere. (Please include the name of the website or media and date of publication.) TBP reserves the right to exclude a submission from our copyright and exclusivity clauses.
- Articles and features (including, but not limited to, cartoons, illustrations and videos) published on this website may be protected by our copyright and trademark, which covers translation rights and the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute all of the articles printed on the website.
- Articles and features are submitted to reviewers (Publisher or editors) for evaluation of their significance and soundness. Authors will be notified of acceptance, rejection or need for revisions at the Publisher’s discretion.
- Articles are edited to improve communication between author and reader. All edited articles are returned to authors for final approval before publication.
- A submitted or accepted article does not entitle the author(s), their affiliates or any other person financial compensation of any kind. The author(s) name and affiliations will be appropriately displayed and links, if provided and approved, will be added to the work.
- The submission of articles to and/or publication by TBP shall not be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between the author (s) and TBP.
- You warrant that the contents of your article and images/graphics contained therein and that the material submitted does not infringe copyright, proprietary or intellectual property rights of any other person. TBP does not assume responsibility for verifying ownership for material submitted.
- You grant TBP the right to publish your article(s) anywhere on our Web site, blogs, and print publications. TBP may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time and without notice.
- You grant TBP website visitors the right to share your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or publications, and more as long as the article is left in the state as published by TBP.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless TBP, its employees, members, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives, and successors from any loss, damage, or expense (including legal fees) that such party may suffer due to a breach by you (alleged or otherwise) of any of these warranties.
We will accept previously published work, but you must provide the name of the publication, the date it was published and obtain permission to reprint, if necessary, from the original publisher.
Any breach of these conditions will be reviewed for copyright/trademark violations and submitted to our counsel for further action.
TBP is not responsible for checking the accuracy of claims in articles submitted to the website. Authors must verify their own information and claims, as well as provide source references if requested.